More About Me

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wonderful husband!!!!

I really have to tell you that I have the most wonderful husband in the world. Since Tuesday evening I haven't been feeling good, at first I thought it was allergies but yesterday I felt lots of pressure in my head and forehead, sneezing a lot and stuffy nose (that's not allergies for sure!!!) so I told my husband to go to Walmart to get me some Mucinex or nasal decongestant on his way home. He calls me from Walmart to make sure that he gets exactly what I told him. OK, so he gets home and I go to the door to greet him and this is what he brought home for his sick wife.

Isn't he just adorable, wouldn't you feel better as soon as you saw that. He even got praised when he was paying for it. I know for sure the Lord loves me and I am very very blessed.

Have a good day and hope you don't get sick like I am. Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment