More About Me

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Grill Fever!!!! Excited :)

We bought our first new grill together and I am super excited!!!!
Before we had a grill I used to make burgers, steak, pork chops and so on inside the house on the stove top or in the oven (yes, I would smoke up the house)

Yesterday I was making pork chops so I got to use our grill and it was soooo good not to have that smell inside of the house, plus it tasted so much better.

I seasoned my pork chops like 4 hours earlier so they could soak up the flavor and when I put them in the grill I cooked them for no longer then 20 minutes and they were so juicy and tender. We ate them with a delicious BLT pasta salad.

Yes, this had bacon, lettuce and tomatoes!!! I also added salami, turkey breast lunch meat and of course the mayo to make it creamy and salt and pepper to taste. It was so good and a very nice side dish for the pork chops.



My husband enjoyed it so much and so did I. Of course we had a little piece of banana bread for dessert and my husband had two pieces with milk before we went to bed (that's how good that was). 

Hope you enjoy reading my blogs and looking at my pictures as I enjoy posting them for you. Happy Cooking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment