More About Me

Friday, May 3, 2013

Best Steak Ever!!!!

I've seen and heard that not everyone can make a juice tender steak even my husband told me so yesterday. Making a super good steak was my goal yesterday for dinner so I started looking online to what was the secret to a really tender melt in your mouth steak, let me tell you that I have found the secret and I'm going to share it with you.
OK, so first thing I did was season it like I always do so it can have lots of flavor for when it's time to cook it but the different thing I did was to add half of a coke to it and put it in a zip lock bag for 6 hours or more, they say that coke is a meat tenderizer and I believe it. Man!!! was it good. You have to try it for sure.

We like our steak cooked medium to medium rare. 
I also made some glazed carrots, potatoes with salt and vinegar onions and corn on the cob. My onions I cook them in a little bit of oil and then add salt and vinegar to it then when they are cooked I add them to the potatoes (they are really good!!!!)


Believe me, dinner was so good last night and I met my goal with that delicious tender melt in your mouth steak. I even dare to tell my husband that it was as good or better than Outback steak. LOL!!!

Today is a home made burgers day for me, yummy!!! Have a good day and happy cooking!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment