More About Me

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Spaghetti and Meatballs


Doesn't this look good? I think it does and it was very good too. We had it last night while watching a heart warming movie "My Sister's Keeper", and it really warmed my heart and made me cry even though it wasn't the first time I'd seen the movie.

The spaghetti and meatballs I made them with regular spaghetti sauce, some onions, peppers, garlic, put my meatballs in the sauce and let them cook in the sauce (even though they were already cooked) so they can soak up the sauce flavor and cook the spaghetti like you normally do. You can mix your pasta in the sauce if you want or just do it like I did (shown in picture). We ate it with some salad and buttered biscuits. 

Well, I just wanted to show you my delicious dinner. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, today is my day off all duties because I am sooooo tired from everything I did this week from laundry to vacuuming the carpet and part of the stairs. But the good thing is that this is where the Lord wants me to be and I enjoy every minute of it. See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment