More About Me

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Delish!!!! Lettuce and Chicken Salad :)

I did it!!!! I behaved better yesterday counting my calories and even ate a little less than 1500-1700 I have as my goal.
I made a yummy salad and a little bit of mac and cheese. I ate lots of salad and half a cup of mac & cheese (I really wanted more but could not do it).
My salad had lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, croutons and grilled chicken on top. Here is a close up picture of it.


I don't want to call this a diet because that's when I mess up on it, I'm really bad at doing diets and just the word makes me want to eat more. I really enjoy food and as you can see I also love making them.

This was my plate last night, doesn't it look good and healthy!!! Hope you have a good day and happy cooking to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment