More About Me

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Homemade Delicious Meatballs

Tuesday night I was craving some meatballs and started to look for a very good recipe on how to make them. I didn't want to buy the frozen bag at Walmart I wanted them to be made by me and have that homemade taste in them, plus not to mention that they would probably be healthier.
The first thing I did was season my meat and pour a little bit of lemon juice in it, I think it gives the meat a better flavor. After seasoning I started adding the ingredients that were going to help my meatballs stay together and not fall apart.

Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef
2 eggs beaten
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp whipping cream or milk
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
seasoning to taste

Directions:

Season your meat with your favorite ingredients, then mix all the other ingredients in the meat. Start making your meatballs. Pretty simple!!!


Yes, as you can see this meatballs were going in the oven to get some heat at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.

I had to try one before I put them in red sauce and let me tell you that it was very juicy and tender. I made around 28 meatballs but we were not going to it them all, so what I did was put some in a container and to the freezer they went. The rest of them I cooked them in red sauce like if we were going to eat them with pasta, but we weren't.

Oh boy!!!! they look so good. My house was filled with a awesome aroma that slapped my husband's face when he came through the door. Yesterday he put his briefcase in the usual place and went straight to wash his hands, like telling me "let's get it done".  
We had this awesome meatballs with rousted potatoes and a simple salad. Dinner was very good!!! My husband really liked them because they were very soft and juicy, and of course because they were in red sauce which is his favorite.



Enjoy your day and happy cooking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment