More About Me

Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh Boy!!!! Lots of Calories

Friday was homemade cheeseburger day for us and even though I'm trying to cut down on calories I had to do it. It was so good and enjoyed it to the fullest.
Not just did I eat my cheeseburger but I also made some onion rings, and to be honest they were good but not the best ones I've had so I got to keep on looking for a better recipe. 
Saturday was a very busy day for my husband and I but I enjoyed every bit of it. Starting from going to get an oil change on my car to making our flower bed in the front yard look nice, we finished at around 4:00 pm and lots of calories burned down, but I again had to make some tasty dinner. Even though I had cheeseburgers on Friday, we wanted to do a pizza and a movie on Saturday but we wanted to do it at home and rest from such a busy day. So I got on it and in 30 minutes dinner was ready. I made a homemade pizza using pancake mix in my crust, it might sound crazy but it was really good and it looks really good, you tell me!!!
Yes, my crust burned a little on the edges but the rest of it was perfect. I had to have two pieces that's how good it was.
We had a very good weekend and enjoyed it to the fullest. Now Monday is here and I am so busy doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms ( took a little break to tell you a little bit about my eating habits last weekend) and in a little bit will be starting dinner but this time we will be behaving, we are having some good salad with chicken for dinner. 

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment