More About Me

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fresh Out of The Oven!!!

My husband is a sucker for chocolate chip cookies, let me better say chocolate in general. Last night we ran out of deserts for him to eat after dinner or one or two hours before bed time, so I told him I was going to make him something fresh for him to have when he gets home (you should've seen his face, it lighted up like a little child) of course he was super excited about it.

I found a recipe for chocolate chip cookies from scratch but the problem was I didn't have chocolate chips at home, so what to do in that case!!!! Yes, I had M&Ms and used them instead of the chocolate chips. Now here is the recipe for the cookies my hubby is going to eat tonight and the rest of this week (because I made them bigger then normal cookies).

                                            This are my cookies before they went in the oven.


Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Ingredients

1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups) or M&Ms

Directions:

1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Beat brown sugar, white sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 3 minutes or until fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla, then stir in the baking soda, salt and flour. Add the walnuts and chocolate.
4. Drop dough by large scoops onto ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with fork.

Now this are my cookies ready to eat, I hope my husband likes them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment