More About Me

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vegetable Stir Fry and Oven Baked Chicken

Not much to say about this other than "It was delicious and super healthy"

This is one of the reasons I like to have different kinds of fresh vegetables at home, I like to make healthy choices once in a while.

Here's what I used for my stir fry: carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. My husband is not a fan of mushrooms so whenever I cook them I get to eat them all ( yummy!!!).

As you can see I have my chicken seasoned and ready to go in the oven. I always like to get my ingredients ready so when it's time to start making dinner I just have to pop in the oven and get my pots and pans.  
 For my chicken I used a little bit of lemon juice, oregano and salt and pepper to taste. Ahhh!!! I also used a little bit of my Dominican seasoning and placed it in the oven at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Your house will smell so good like mine did. When my husband got home and opened the door the first thing he said was "it smells so goody in here, I can't wait to try that"
 This is how my veggies looked while I was cooking them. I used one tablespoon of butter to fry them but you can use olive oil. I also added salt and pepper to taste. Doesn't it look good!!!!
And when it was time to sit at the table this is what we had in front of us.
YUMMY!!!!!! The chicken was so tender,tasty and moist and the veggies were full of flavor. I will definitely make this again and again.

Enjoy!!!! Have a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment