More About Me

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Version of Eggs Benedict

Breakfast!!! Sunday has come and I usually like to make a sit down breakfast for me and my husband. We normally have cereal during the week cause he goes to work pretty early.

Today I decided to surprise him with something different and made my own version of Eggs Benedict.

What you'll need:

Serves 8

1 can flaky biscuits or english muffins
8 eggs
4 slices of bacon (cooked and cut in small pieces)
1 roma tomato (cut in small pieces)
1/2 sliced onion
1 pack country gravy

Directions:
Cook your biscuits according to the instructions on the can. Follow the instructions on the pack to prepare your gravy. Cook your bacon until crisp or how you like them best and throw in the onions and tomatoes.Fry your eggs until they are over easy.

Assembly:
Put one biscuit in a plate, pour some of the gravy on top of the biscuit , put a fried egg on top and top it off with some of the bacon mixture. You can add cheese to eat as well but to be honest it really doesn't need it. Do the same with all of the other biscuits (I only made 4)



This was delish!!!! We enjoyed it sooooo much and it was very tasty. I would definitely make this breakfast over and over again.

Have a restful Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment