More About Me

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Meatloaf and The Best Mashed Potatoes Ever

Yesterday was my birthday!!!!!

I got to go shopping!!! How exciting :) My husband took me to a fancy restaurant and we had so much fun. I am so blessed!!!!

OK, so Thursday night I made a really good meatloaf and the best mashed potatoes ever and I know you want to know the recipe so here it is.

Ingredients:
1 egg, lightly beaten
2/3 cup 2% milk
1 cup bread crumbs
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup finely shredded carrot (optional)
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1-1/2 pounds ground beef
Ketchup

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a loaf, pour some ketchup on top and spread over loaf. Place in a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Bake for 60-75 minutes and let stand 10 minutes before cutting.


The mashed potatoes are so easy to make but I'm going to give you the link from where I got it so you can see it done step by step. You won't be disappointed!!!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/11/delicious_creamy_mashed_potatoes/

No comments:

Post a Comment